Wednesday, August 10, 2016

You're A Three Decker Saurkraut And Toadstool Sandwich With Arsenic Sauce, Mister Trump




"Hillary wants to abolish -- essentially abolish the Second Amendment. By the way, if she gets to pick, if she gets to pick her judges, nothing you can do, folks. Although the Second Amendment people, maybe there is, I don't know. But I tell you what, that will be a horrible day, if Hillary gets to put her judges in, right now we're tied."
-Donald Trump

 (Cartoon by David Horsey of the Los Angeles  Times.)

2 comments:

Nic said...

I'm too tuned to FB...keep looking for a Like button on your Blog LaP... ;)

la peregrina said...

Thank you, Nic. I would put a like button on my blog but the only instructions I can find tell you how to put like button on that links to facebook. As George Bush used to say, "Nope. Not gonna do it.