Thursday, May 13, 2010

Now Shut-up And Go Away

(Click on photo to enlarge)


Hawaii state legislators have pass a law that allows the state Health Department to ignore those stupid requests from Birthers to see President Obama's birth certificate. The above CERTIFICATION OF LIVE BIRTH has been available online since 2008 when the Obama campaign first posted it but Birthers do not seem to understand that this is a legal record of birth and is considered the same as a "real" birth certificate.

I lost my "real" birth certificate, the one provided by the hospital where I was born, a long time ago and can only produce a copy of the New York state certificate of birth. I guess that proves I am not an American citizen either and that I should head back to the land where my father was born.

Illinois, here I come!

No comments: