Thursday, April 29, 2010

What's The Story, Morning Glory?

What's the word, humming bird?
Have you heard about Hugo and Kim?

-The Telephone Hour from Bye Bye Birdie

I found this in the Personals of the Denver Post this morning:

PAT- I thought I could
carry our baggage
with you but it is too
heavy. Some thought
you changed your tune
because of “W”. Un-
like those who you
rightly claim all are, I
have believed in ethical
behavior and truth.
Please contact me
for a first-time acknowl-
edgement and the im-
plementation of the pri-
vate, partial solution I
implied. Hug our
daughter for us.
KENNY- Co. Springs.


I think he is being very sincere...well, except for that believing in ethical behavior part. If that was true he would not have placed this ad in the paper in the first place.

No comments: