Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Weather Outside Is Kind Of Frightful

But the fire is so delightful. I don't really have a fireplace but I do have a copy of Radiant Fireplace in my DVD player. (Note: the quality of the DVD is much better than that on the website.) Not as good as a real fire but almost with the sound of crackling wood and the glow and flicker of flames. Besides, when it is snowing outside how can I not have a fire on the TV to help get me into a "Christmas is coming" mood?

This is going to be a short post since I am still fighting that virus I caught while in Denver last week. Yesterday I thought I was doing better, which I was, but that turned out to be the calm before the storm. Yesterday afternoon it came roaring back and put me down for the rest of the day. This morning I woke up with my head and ears stuffed with cotton and I feel woozy when I walk around.

Oh, and did I mention it is snowing? I'm going hunker down on the couch in front of the fire and enjoy it.

No comments: