Thursday, April 03, 2008

Let's Be Brief

Any guys out there who read my blog may want to pass on this post, I'm discussing women's underwear.

(Still here aren't you?)

I've noticed that my body is more aware of how my clothes fit as I grow older. It cannot stand anything that does not gently hug my body comfortably. Too tight is too much. A few weeks ago I bought my first pair of what are known as boy-cut-briefs-for-women. The main difference between this style of brief and regular women's briefs is that the the leg opening is an inch or so below where the leg meets the trunk of the body. I was amazed by how comfortable this small change in the design made these briefs feel . My sisters have worn this style and found that this type of brief had a tendency to crawl up on them but I was happy to discover that this did not happen to me even when wearing jeans.

The other thing I have started doing is buy more expensive bras. I used to buy bras that cost around $12.00- $15.00/6.00-7.52GBP. Now I am slowly replacing them with bras that cost $50.00-$70.00/25.00-35.00GBP. That may sound like a lot of money (and it is) but the difference in fit and quality makes it worth while for me.

Of course this has me wearing a $5.00/2.50GBP pair of HANES panties:

(not me)


With a $70.00/35.00GBP bra from the SOL Store of Lingerie:

(still not me)

And I feel so comfortable in them.

No comments: