Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Health

The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
-Mark Twain

I am still sick. I think I have the honest to goodness flu. Not an intestinal virus that most people call " the stomach flu" (no such thing) but the real, starts in your throat, settles in your sinuses, slips into your chest, fever inducing, head pounding, appetite losing, energy draining, lasts more than a week, flu. I feel better than I did a week ago but anytime I try to do something I start feeling a little weak and dizzy and then need to rest for awhile.

I want to thank you all for the comments and expressions of sympathy that you left during the past week. Nice to know so many care. I feel up to reading again and plan to work my way through my Blogs I Read list this week. Then, if I feel up to it, writing more myself later in the week. Take care now.

No comments: