Monday, May 08, 2006

Survey Time

This has been sitting in my Drafts since the end of 2004. I've dusted it off, changed some answers and am now posting it.

Three names you go by:

1. Colleen
2. Colleenie Anne (my mother used to call me that)
3. Aunt Colleen

Three screennames you have:

Only have one:
la peregrina

Three things you like about yourself:

1. My sense of humor
2. My generosity
3. My love of learning

Three things you dislike about yourself:

1. My teeth, I wish they were perfect.
2. The part of me that can judge myself harshly.
3. The part of me that can start something and then not finish it.

Three parts of your heritage:

1. Irish
2. Native American (according to my grandmother)
3. Irish

Three things that scare you:

1. Clowns
2. Sudden noises
3. Nightmares

Three of your everyday essentials:

1. Brushing teeth
2. Walking
3. Writing (even if it's only in my head)

Three things you are wearing right now:

1. Black jeans
2. Black T-shirt
3. Black socks

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):

1. Blossom Dearie
2. Ray Charles
3. Johnny Mercer

Three of your favorite songs at present:

1. Baby It's Cold Outside- Johnny Mercer & Margaret Whiting
2. Take Five- Snoopy's Jazz Classiks On Toys
3. Soul Food To Go- Manhattan Transfer

Three things you want to try in the next twelve months

1. Learn Spanish well enough to read Isabel Allende's books in the language they were written in.
2. Meditation (again).
3. Eating healthier.

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):

1. Trust
2. Hope
3. Charity

Two truths and a lie:

1. When I was a teenager I turned down the chance to meet Bobby Kennedy.
2. I know how to juggle but not very well.
3. I own 16 cats.

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same)that appeal to you:

1. Smile
2. Eyes
3. Sense of humor (I know it's not a physical thing but if this is missing nothing else matters)

Three things you just can't do:

1. Eat lima beans.
2. A side crawl.
3. Pretend I like someone when I really don't.

Three careers you're considering:

Not considering any.

Three places you want to go on vacation:

1. Peru
2. Australia
3. New Orleans (before Katrina)

Three kids names: for either a boy or girl:

1. Hanna
2. Gracie
3. Jesus (pronounced Hay-suss)

No comments: