Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Still On The Road

A quick update. I expected to be home by now but a blizzard across the Eastern Colorado/Western Kansas plains has interrupted my travel plans. All roads out in that area were closed yesterday afternoon due to blowing snow. (that's bad) The TV news stations here in Denver had the usual story out of Limon, Colorado showing the truckers and holiday travelers stranded there. (that's amusing since it is not me) Interstate 70 is finally open from Denver all the way to the Kansas/Missouri boarder (that's good) but all of the roads intersecting with I-70 to about the center of Kansas are still closed.(that's bad) If they are not opened by noon Denver time we will be spending another day here. (that's good because if we do my sister and I will go see RENT)

No comments: