Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Random Thoughts

We have had trouble staying connected to the Internet for the last couple of days. This morning I had to reconnect about every 30 seconds. This afternoon the phone company came out and ran the second phone line we ordered just for the Internet. They also replaced the old line for the phone and now everything is working fine.


Yesterday I was going to use for my quote, "You can pick your nose but you can't pick your family," but I thought it was a little tacky.


Blogger Forum says that Blogger realizes that they have been doing a bad job of communicating with their customers since they were bought by Google. They have hired Biz Stone to help rectify the problem and will be informing their users by e-mail some time in the future. So, why am I not reading this on Blogger's homepage?


My husband and I have reached the point where we have decided to disconnect the satellite TV dish again. The overload of programs about the 40th anniversary of JFK's assassination pushed me over the edge. In addition, if I never hear the names Michael Jackson, Kobe Bryant,or Scott Peterson again, I will live a content life. If I never watch a newscast slanted toward the government about our military presence in Iran again, I will, again, live a content life. When our contract expires at the end of January we will not renew it.

No comments: